Our television shows are aired on the My TV.Net, Spectrum, Fairfax TV, Spectrum, Roku, Hulu, Cincinnati Fiber-optics, and YouTube with over 87 million viewers. Kathryn shows are also on various streaming devices.
The Chef You and I – 60 Min. TV Show
Kathryn Raaker welcomes chefs, cooks and anyone who loves to cook from around the globe or around the town— she provides a way to help educate consumers on healthy food and cooking alternatives, as well as just some plain “good cookin’!” Visit www.thechefyouandi.com for more details and program archives.
Kathryn Raakers World TV show
Kathryn Raakers World is a 30-minute whirlwind show with guests from around the world. Kathryn and her guests talk about everything from fashion, to travel, to DIY.
Let’s Just Talk TV Magazine Format
Let’s Just Talk Television is an extension of Kathryn’s radio show. It is a magazine format show where she interviews a variety of guests and topics pertinent to today’s audiences.” for more details and program archives. Visit www.letsjusttalkradio.com/category/tv-show/
Let’s Just Talk! – 60 Minute Radio Show
Kathryn hosts this nationally syndicated magazine format radio program that features topics for today’s audience. Whether it is a guest talking about the newest technology, politics, health, or other topics, it is all about informing the listeners.
Visit www.letsjusttalkradio.com for more details and program archives.
Kathryn’s radio broadcasts of Let’s Just Talk! air Eastern time on the following:
- Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m. Channel 36, Fairfax County Access Radio
- Wed. at 7:00 PM MT. WWNL in Pittsburgh, PA 1080 AM at 12:30 PM
- Thursdays at 2:00 p.m. on W4CY
- WDZY 1290 AM and WDZY 103.3 FM in Richmond, VA at 1:30 PM on Saturday
- Saturdays at 5:00 pm on KWDF 840 am and KWDF 99.7FM in Alexandria, LA
- WBRI 1500 AM & WBRI 96.7 FM in Indianapolis at 5:30 PM.
- Sundays at 9 p.m. EST on W4Vet
- iHeart Radio App
- Let’s Just Talk! Free App for the iPhone and iPad.
- 93 Apps with Podcasts